Have You Researched these IDX Vendors Lately? Diverse Solutions, IDX Broker or Wolfnet?
My Project of the Day was to Research IDX Vendors that can be used in the D.C. MRIS Area. Here is a list of some currently licensed third-party web site vendors:
- Birdview - www.birdview.com
- Homes.com - www.homes.com
- IDX, Inc. - www.idxbroker.com
- Listings to Go - www.listingstogo.com
- Virtual Properties - www.virtualproperties.com
- Team Where to Live - www.wheretolive.com
- REALTOR.com - www.realtor.com
- Property Minder - www.propertyminder.com
- Wolfnet - www.wolfnettech.com
- KMA Net - www.GoMethod.com
- iHomefinders - www.iHomefinder.com
- SOAR Solutions/HouseValues - www.soarsolutions.net
- Top Producer Systems - www.topproducer.com
- Atlas Agent Solutions - www.atlasagentsolutions.com
- HouseHunt - www.househunt.com
- Diverse Solutions - www.DiverseSolutions.com
- Real Estate Webmasters - www.realestatewebmasters.com
- Tiger Lead Solutions - tigerlead.com
- RETS is also used to send data to service providers that sell services to our agents such as Supra for lockbox services and ShowingTime or Centralized Showing Service for appointment scheduling.
- RETS also allows third party software developers, to gain secured access to the system, such as GoHome for their ActiveAgent product.
I then studied the vendors and noticed three really stood out to me. I have and use Wolfnet which just completed a major overhaul of its product in our area.
I also took a shine to IDX Broker. Here is a run down of their product. http://www.idxbroker.com/idx_broker.php?active=agents
I compared it to Diverse Solutions, Here is their run down http://www.diversesolutions.com/product/ds-search-agent/features.
Here is the Wolfnet Information: http://wolfnet.com/IDXProducts.cfm
I did not make a decision whether I want to stay or go right away. I mostly wanted to know options and these stood out to me.
Have YOU used the NEW Wolfnet or Diverse Solutions or IDX Broker and what are is your experiences or input?
Okay, go ahead and guess. Remember the old Cigarette Commerical with the theme " I would rather fight than switch?" Did I end the all day project with a black eye, with a new IDX, or with an altogether different decision? Let me hear your thoughts first on your IDX Preferred Provider.
You'll Retreive Golden Results with Cheryl Ritchie, RE/MAX 100, for all your Southern Maryland Real Estate Services. Visit www.GoldenResults.com for more information.